Saturday, September 22, 2007

Malarchy Post 1.0

Alright ladies and gentlemen after very little anticipation it has arrived: the Malarchy Post 1.0! That's right everybody, an entire post jam-packed with complete bullshit. I'm allowed every once in a while, am I right?


Alright first up we have two people who were very busy working on projects of their own accord. That's what was supposed to happen. Aaaand this is what did happen:


This is Shane:



And this is Shane's Big fucking gun:


In short, we we're actually being productive when a Spanish-speaking av popped in and we then attached our Babblers, a translation device, so we could understand her and she us. The only thing we could really translate what that the Babbler 'translate no good much'. Thereafter Shane and I proceeded to throw common sense out the window and translate for it saying things like '1 sec my fetus is ringing' and another of Shane's awesome statements, something to the effect of 'I like to freeze-dried foreskin'. And of course, the Babbler would translate to Spanish in turn and the poor girl became more and more lost with each 'I had a circle jerk for dinner last night', accompanied with Shane nailing her with beer cans from his giant Chicago Typewriter.
Eventually she ducked out, but not before adding me and hoping to never see Shane in any form again, and who could blame her seeing as how his mere presence makes small children cry. And good for them, kids are too damned sensitive nowadays.

On an off note I discovered something odd about the place Shane took me to build:



Notice something different? If you guessed lack of wooden blocks and rotating penis ads you'd be correct. There is nothing there. Absolutely nothing. Someone bought this entire sim just so a select group of people can build on it. And now I'm in that select group. I feel special, and not in the drool and helmet kind of way. Will I tell you where it is? Hell no. You might have rotating penis ads.



So I think I'm going to conclude this post with a picture I like to call 'I, have an iPod loincloth'.

No comments: